Topics: Events Fiscal
On Friday, May 12th, the Fiscal Action Coalition hosted a briefing from Representative Paul Seaton. Rep. Seaton gave us an update on the Legislative session in Juneau and discussed the House Majority’s plan to close the fiscal gap.
Documents for Friday’s meeting:
- HB 115, an income tax plan passed by the House last month
- SB 26, an act related to restructuring State revenue from the Permanent Fund and other sources.
- Representative Seaton posted a webpage with background and summary information on these bills here.
Rep. Seaton referenced the following reports during his presentation:
- Northern Economics’ presentation to House Finance
- Comparing the Distributional Impact of Revenue Options in Alaska
Thank you to Alaska Communications for hosting this program series!
Alaska Communications Business Technology Center
600 E 36th Ave between Old Seward and Denali St.