On March 2nd, 2016, Commonwealth North presented, “A Shareholders Report for Alaskans”, our 10th annual program evaluating the performance of Alaska’s assets. Developed from a perspective that all Alaskans are shareholders of “Alaska, Inc.”, we present our signature analysis of the performance of the state’s key natural resource and financial assets. This program is especially important as Alaskans are debating how to address the state’s fiscal challenges and work toward a developing a sustainable fiscal plan. Joe Beedle, Chairman of Northrim Bank, and Mead Treadwell, President of Pt Capital, lead the presentation along with a panel of senior managers of Alaska’s assets.
Thank you to Northrim, Lynden, and The Alaska Trust Company for sponsoring this program!
- Mead Treadwell – Former Lt. Governor of Alaska, President of Pt Capital, and Commonwealth North President-Elect for 2017
- Joe Beedle – Chairman of Northrim Bank, and former President of Commonwealth North
- Jerry Burnett – Deputy Commissioner of the Alaska Department of Revenue
- Jim Beckham – Deputy Director of the Division of Oil & Gas at the Alaska Department of Natural Resources
- Marty Parsons – Deputy Director of the Division of Mining, Land, and Water at the Alaska Department of Natural Resources
- Daniel White – Vice President, Academic Affairs and Research, at the University of Alaska
PowerPoint slides for CWN’s 10th Annual Alaska’s Assets Review: “A Shareholders Report to Alaskans”.